5.05.2011

Embrace the Camera



I am linking up with Emily over at the anderson crew today for embrace the camera!


So I am never in front of the camera... like never. This photo was taken of my and my {baby} sister. She is my world and my light (I do love my husband with all my being but my sister truly holds a special place in my heart). I had to get at least one decent photo of the two of us so I could frame it for my living room. And although I am so self conscience and do not like looking at myself, I am embracing the camera here today for all of you.




Here's one of my all time favorite of the two of us being... us. We have so much fun together. She is such an awesome young lady.

7 comments:

  1. Im proud to be the momma of those two beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks momma! Im proud to be the daughter of the momma of those to girls ;)

    Iloveyou. muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fun!!!! There is nothing like a sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you and your sister is so pretty. Looks like you guys have lots of fun together too!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog last week, I'm just now getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so nice you have each other!

    ReplyDelete

share some love!