4.24.2012

Liebster Award :)

I am thrilled to announce that Kate from Life as I know it has nominated me for my very first blogger award- the Liebster Award :)
Thanks so much Kate! Your kind comments on my blog are always very much appreciated and they never fail to leave a smile on my face! I also enjoy reading about your journey through pregnancy and looking at all the photos you post on your 100 day picture challenge... something I once tried but failed miserably after the second week!

If you are not familiar with the Liebster Award it is given to fairly new blogs with 200 or less followers. This is a way of giving recognition to bloggers for a job well done. It brings undiscovered blogs to the light and helps them gain exposure to attract more followers. If you receive a Liebster the person giving it to you is basically saying,
"Hey, YOU ROCK!"

Being nominated for a Liebster comes with a few guidelines...
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you thing deserve some recognition. Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
5. Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post--however you normally get in contact with them!

 Here are my five nominations and who I think deserves a Liebster Award of their own! They are in no particular order. These are all blogs I feel deserve a little extra attention and I enjoy reading each day. Please follow them and show your support.
1. Erin from growing a foosa
2. Jenna from the three little birdies
3. Roxanne from the good life
4. Jamie from Thirty and Thriving
5. Elizabeth from Life.After.Haleigh
  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for nominating me, Erikka! I am truly honored. I have a few nominations that I'm absolutely sure about, but I have to give the others a little more thought. :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love!