3.09.2011

Lent.


Today marks the start of Lent. So what can I do to give homage to Jesus and his gang for making it through the desert for 40 days/40 nights? Well, I have been thinking long and hard about what I am going to give up for lent and I think I've come to a decision. The winner is... chocolate(any kind of chocolate) and chips. Ugh! This is going to be the most difficult things I've done in a while. I figured that I can always fall back on Sour Patch Kids or Starbursts if I have a sweet tooth and I can snack on crackers or nuts when I crave something salty. Now that I put that all out there, I am going to have to stop because I haven't eaten anything today- Ash Wednesday means no meat and only 1 meal. Holy Toledo, it's been a very long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!