7.05.2011

Little Sista!

Well little sister is not so little anymore! She's going to be a Senior this upcoming school year and I cannot, for some reason, understand how my baby sister grew up. I mean, obviously everyone grows up, but something in my mind keeps wishing she would stay young forever!! I love this girl so much and it's amazing to think that this time next year she will be gearing up to go to college. EEkkkkK! I don't know if I'm ready for this! I really hope I have a kiddo of my own so I can stop obsessing about my {baby} sister!!!!

Anyways, this past weekend I have the pleasure of taking some of her senior photos and here are just a couple of my favorites! Is she stunning or what?!?!





1 comment:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous model+great photographer= out of this world, awesome images! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love!