1.03.2012

My Sister and I

Taylar and I enjoyed some quality sister time together last week. Taylar attempted(for a second times) to learn the skill of skiing. Needless to say, she didn't do so hot and was in the chalet in a matter of, like 30 minutes. I decided that I would join her in efforts to make her feel like the night wasn't a complete flop. We had fun taking photos of ourselves making funny faces, sharing my ipod for some classic Nelly tunes, and most importantly spending much needed sister bonding time.
If you read my blog, then you know my sister is like, my rock. I love her with every fiber of my body- a love different than any other love I have for anyone else. She's just an awesome young lady.







post signature

2 comments:

  1. love the new blog design, lady!
    glad you got some quality sister time in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

share some love!