2.03.2012

7 Weeks

how far along? 7 weeks
baby’s size: about the size of a blueberry
weight gain: not sure, I don’t have a scale.
maternity clothes? When my bloat is a little more pronounced and my work pants don’t do the job.
stretch marks? Nope, too early
sleep? Ehh not too bad. Could def. be worse!
best moment this week? Hearing from my family and everyone being super excited!
food cravings: I craved chocolate ice cream once this past week, that’s about it.
gender: Too early.
belly button in or out? In
movement? Too early.
what I miss? Having an appetite.
what I'm looking forward to: seeing my baby’s heartbeat for the 1st time on the 21st at my 10 week appointment. Grow baby grow!
weekly wisdom: even though I feel like crap, I know there’s something incredible going on inside me and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

This is, with out a doubt, a horrific photo! I really need to wrangle Matt into taking these for me so I don't have to run and hope the timer doesn't go off before I have a chance to give a real smile. I'm totally cheesing it in this photo.





post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you're 7 weeks already! You look fantastic. I'm loving all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe! Thanks so much! You're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled over here from Foosa...congrats on the pregnancy! You're in for the ride of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated eating when I was first pregnant too. Don't worry the appetite will proabably hit you in the 2nd trimester, and if you have a pregnancy at all similar to me and a lot of my friends, that appetite will hit hard!

    ReplyDelete

share some love!