3.23.2012

14 week update

Yeah, I know, I skipped week 13. Whoopsie! I promise you didn't miss anything extraordinary. But I'm back for week 14! So let's get to it!

how far along? 14 weeks
baby’s size: about the size of a lemon
weight gain: As of Tuesday, I have lost another 8 pounds since my last appointment.
maternity clothes? Yeah. They’re much to comfortable to not wear ☺
stretch marks? No.
sleep? Wonderful.
best moment this week? Hearing our babies beautiful heartbeat. It was the most incredible moment that I have experience thus far in my life.
food cravings: Nothing in particular. I will say, however, that blueberry yogurt and white cheddar popcorn have both been tasting really delicious!
gender: my appointment is slated for May 15th but I’m thinking about getting an elective ultrasound done for my birthday, which would be sometime mid-April.
belly button in or out? In
movement? Not yet, though I’m really looking forward to feeling this little one. I have a feeling that I will feel him/her all the time once I’m far enough along.
what I miss? Nothing, really, at all.
what I'm looking forward to: Finding out the babies sex.
weekly wisdom: ‘A day without laughter is a day wasted’ –Charlie Chaplin

In other baby-related news...
Matt is finishing up on the painting in the nursery. It looks incredible! I cannot wait to start filling it up and decorating once we know what sex little henretta is. I think I am going to wait a little while to post photos, only because I think it should have some furniture to really give the
'wow effect'.

It looks like I am going to be able to get that GORGEOUS glider that I have been lusting over. My mother-in-law and father-in-law, it seems, are going to get it for us as our shower gift. I'm hoping that they will at least let us help pay for it. I'm really torn over which color fabric to choose. I think I will end up going with either the Riviera Robins Egg or Valetti Ivory.
Decisions decisions.

Well folks, I think that's about all I have. I'm off to do some homework!
Have a beautiful weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

share some love!