4.20.2012

18 week photo :)

I did my 18 week post yesterday but I hadn't taken a photo, so I took it today for all of you to see this crazy, out of control baby belly! It's officially a baby bump, not just a tiny bit of baby and a whole lot of bloat! I have officially began to love being pregnant. Yeah, it's uncomfortable but it's amazing to watch my body grow. Like I wrote about in my weekly update, I have had a lot of cramping but I think it's because the baby has grown and therefore my uterus is growing. A.MAZ.ING!
{i really need to remember to turn my ISO down next time... this baby is GRAINY! sorry!} I was up until 2 am last night. The two hour nap I took yesterday after work really threw my sleep schedule off. Anyways, when I finally went upstairs to go to bed I was exhausted. Murphy always has to cuddle up close to me and laid his little heady on my belly. Either the baby loved having him there or hated it because he/she was going crazy! He/she rolled for around 3-4 minutes!!! Needless to say, I was over the moon excited to feel the baby move, especially since it's been about a week and a half since I noticed any recognizable movement. After the baby got tired, I finally turned the tv off and sacked out! Have I mentioned how in love I am? Well, it's true, I.AM.SO.IN.LOVE. Grow baby grow!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!