5.31.2012

23 Weeks!



{i forgot to post this, it's been saved for just about a week... whoopsie!}

how far along? 23 weeks!
Claire’s size: 1 pound… about the size of a papaya
weight gain: not sure, we’ll find out Friday.
maternity clothes? Bottoms- absolutely, though my tops still fit fine.
stretch marks? Yes, 3. GRRR!
sleep? Not too bad.
best moment this week? Claire kicked so hard that I saw my belly move. It was awesome!
food cravings: I’ve really been craving a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy’s, though I haven’t had one...  yet.
gender: Girl!
belly button in or out? In
movement? Absolutely!
what I miss?  Being able to be comfortable during church… had to leave early this week because I was too overheated. Blah.
what I'm looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of this pregnancy and letting lil miss Claire grow and of course, decorating her nursery!

Grow Claire, grow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!