8.03.2012

33 Weeks :)

 how far along? 33 weeks
Claire’s size: about 4 pounds, 17 inches long, the size of a honeydew           
weight gain: down 3 pounds
maternity clothes? Of course!  
stretch marks? of course.
sleep? better. much better :)
best moment this week? feeling better.
food cravings: none, really.
gender: Girl!
belly button in or out? In, though it’s starting to flatten out.
movement? Tons! Sometimes it hurts when she moves but it’s so incredible to feel how strong she’s getting.
what I miss?  nothing this week.
what I'm looking forward to: enjoying the rest of my pregnancy and meeting my sweet angel very soon.

I've been feeling wonderful lately. Even better than before I got sick, actually. Praise God. My mom came to stay with Matt and I and will be here for about a week. Her mission is to give Matt and I some rest after last week. She insists on cooking, cleaning, laundry, and waiting on me. Pretty much doing everything Matt did for me last week :) She says that we both need some down time before Claire gets here. Needless to say we GREATLY appreciate all that she's doing for us.

For dinner today she made cheddar and bacon stuffed burgers and homemade french fries. I like my burger plain but she and Matty sure did enjoy those burgers. She also made me the most delicious homemade cinnamon rolls and homemade bread for french toast tomorrow morning. I could really get used to this. Actually, I've been getting up and trying to help because I feel so bad because I'm 100% able to do anything/everything that she's doing and every time she shoos me away, telling me to sit back down. It's safe to say that she loves taking care of her family.

I am getting anxious for Claire's nursery to be done so I can share it with you! We're so close to being done, yet so far away. Things to do: find and hang floating shelves, find window treatments, iron crib skirt, get dresser, purchase wicker hamper, and decorate.

So, while my mamma cooks and cleans my fanny has been sitting on my couch eating and watching the Olympics. Speaking of Olympics, how about those USA athletes? From swimming to gymnastics, archery to volleyball, we have some super talented peps on our team!  Go teams USA!

Well loverlies, I'm off to curl up in my crib (a.k.a. my bed) with my puppy. Matt's working midnight shift so it's just me and my sweet fuzzy face, Murphy.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Grow Claire, grow!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! And I am loving seeing Claire's room get done behind you! Such a great feeling! I am glad that you are feeling better and your mom has been helping out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thinking Matty may like this :]

    http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/50-rules-for-dads-of-daughters

    ReplyDelete

share some love!