8.14.2012

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks Matt and I's 10th "dating" anniversary. Ten years people! I cannot believe it. We started out as friends and it blossomed into something so truly amazing. We are not only each others life's companion, but we are also each others best friend. We spend all of our time together. If we aren't at work, we are with each other. We're total homebodies, so we spend a very large portion of time at home, hanging out and driving each other crazy ;)

This Saturday will mark our 5th wedding anniversary. And shortly after our anniversary, we will be welcoming our first baby into our lives. What a wonderful, wonderful life. I couldn't be more thankful.

Here's a photo of us from Sunday. Matt's parents and grandfather treated us to a wonderfully yummy anniversary dinner.
34 weeks pregnant, 2012
and here are some old ones :)
on our honeymoon, 2007
a wedding photo, 2007
and another :)
when we moved in our home, 2009
at a charity banquet, 2009

post signature

5 comments:

  1. How sweet :) congrats! It's always nice to say you're in love with your best friend and you can be around each other so much without inflicting harm to one another, lol. I'm literally with my husband 24/7 (we both work from home) so I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl :) It was certainly a great relationship from the beginning. I was lucky. At age 15 I assumed I would date a bunch more men before I found "the one" but after we offically started dating, I knew I would marry him. Five years later, I did! And now it's five years since we got married and we're having a baby.

      I love that you two both work from home. How lucky are you two?! It certainly makes life easy being BFF's with your husband.

      Delete
  2. Happy Dating Anniversary! David and I celebrated our 10 Year dating anniversary in February. :) It's so weird to think that we've been together that long. Can't imagine my life without him! Hope y'all had a fabulous time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to add that you looked adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, gee thanks! I am feeling more like a cow with the passing weeks, so I will def. take that compliment! And (a very belated) congrats on your anniversary too!

      Delete

share some love!