9.05.2012

37 weeks :)

 how far along? 37 weeks- she’s considered full term!
Claire’s size: almost 6.5 pounds, the size of a stalk of swiss chard & over 19 inches long           
weight gain: up 3 more pounds.
maternity clothes? Of course!  
stretch marks? let’s not talk about that. mmm kay, thanks!
sleep? not too shabby this past week.
best moment this week? spending time with family.
food cravings: ice cold beverages and apples
gender: Girl!
belly button in or out? not out yet, but something goofy is def. going on!
movement? she’s still moving and grooving. they are pretty painful at times
what I miss?  nothing, really.
what I'm looking forward to: Claire’s arrival.
Look at that bellah! 
I, apparently, am not wearing a maternity top so you can see the belly fabric on my shorts (that's not my actual belly). I didn't go out in public like this... don't worry ;)

I'm fairly certain that I will be doing the nursery reveal this weekend. Exciting stuff huh? 38 weeks is 2 days away so hopefully I'll get that update & photo done in a respectable amount of time. In the meantime, Matt and I are going to start going for long walks and bumpy car rides :) This baby will be born before September 21 if I have anything to do with it! 

Have a great week!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Enjoy your last few weeks of that belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I'm starting to feel more and more like a whale each day but I'm totally loving every second of it!

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful!!! I am looking forward to the nursery reveal, and I am so excited about how close it's getting to Claire's big arrival!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love!