10.11.2011

Murphy update and More Shani & Megan

I am glad to announce that after 2.5 days at the animal hospital, Murphy is back to rippin' and tearin'. He wasn't home 5 minutes before he had an empty toilet paper roll pulled from the bathroom trash. Some things never change... and sometimes, that's a very good thing. The end of last week was the worst few days I have had in a LONG time. Thursday night I cried (hysterically) for about 2 hours. Not knowing what will happen to your puppy is a very unsettling feeling. Luckily, Murphy's blood work looked great and his kidneys are functioning normally.

THANK GOD.

Anyways, on to less depressing news... I got to spend some more time with Shani and Megan this week for an awesome photoshoot. I don't know what's wrong with me {or my camera} but I feel like the quality of my photos, as of late, has been declining. I need to get my camera checked by a professional and make sure there's nothing wrong with it. Perhaps, I need to start reading more.

Either way, here are some of the photos I snapped this past Sunday...









By the way... I love these girls.

P.S. Sorry about the explosion on the way home... I can be a monster sometimes!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. As always, Beautiful work my Chickie!!! Love, Your Momma PS. Shared 1 of the mushroom pics on fb Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

share some love!