4.06.2012

16 Week Update

how far along? 16 weeks
baby’s size: about the size of a avocado
weight gain: Way in the negative.
maternity clothes? Of course. ☺
stretch marks? No.
sleep? Not great but could be worse. I am incredibly uncomfortable already. My lower back kills me, especially during the night.
best moment this week? Feeling the baby move last night. It was truly amazing.
food cravings: buffalo chicken pizza with extra hot sauce.
gender: Fingers crossed we find out on the 24th!
belly button in or out? In
movement? Pretty sure I felt the baby move for the first time last night while I was laying in bed. Wow!
what I miss? Perhaps I’m starting to miss being comfortable.
what I'm looking forward to: Finding out the babies sex.

Phase one of decorating the nursery is officially complete. Paint is up, the floor has been cleaned twice, the closet is ready to be filled, the new light fixture, light dimmer, and electrical outlet covers have all been installed.

Phase two includes selecting/purchasing window treatments, area rug, baby bedding, floor lamp, and other decorations. This phase will commence once we find out which sex baby H is. Eek!

My baby sister turns 18 on Easter Sunday. I cannot believe she's going to be old enough to buy lottery tickets, cigarettes, and other 'adult' items. She'll be graduating high school at the end of next month and it blows my mind. Whoa. I turn 25 two days later, on the 10th. I'll be a quarter of a century! haha

Life is about to change A LOT over the next six months. Change for the good of course. Before I know it, July will come and my baby shower will be held, our annual BBQ will be here and over, then Taylar will be off at college.

What will happen next you might ask?

Well, Matt and I will celebrate our 5th year of marriage and soon after we will be welcoming our sweet little of bundle of joy into this whirlwind of a thing we call life. How blessed can one person be? God is so good to me.

Speaking of which, Happy Easter everyone. May you feel blessed this weekend and everyday.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!