4.10.2012

Chit Chat and Pregnancy Comics

I'm sitting on the couch in my pajamas pinning away. Should I mention that it's already 1PM on a Tuesday afternoon? Perhaps that would usually matter but it's my birthday and I'll pin if I want to! haha

that was corny.

Oh well. It really is my birthday, 25th to be exact, and I really just want to sit here and relax as long as I can. I had a wonderfully busy weekend but I need some serious down time. I keep telling myself that I need to enjoy it now because once the baby comes I won't really have the luxury of doing it. So here's to my last birthday child-free and may I spend it doing exactly how I want... by doing nothing :)

I will eventually get up and pick up the house and later make dinner- meatloaf and mashed potatoes. YUM!

Until then, I will leave you with some cartoons that sum up how I am feeling (probably how every pregnant and anyone who has ever been pregnant feels/has felt).


!!!!!TOO MUCH INFORMATION WARNING!!!!!

I think after having extreme constipation in the first tri and the awesome phase of hard stools so far in this tri I think I will be a pushing expert. I feel like I have to give birth at least once a day.



This was me yesterday. We went to the mall and I've never had to walk so quickly. I thought I was going to pee my pants. Perhaps I should start wearing some adult diapers just in case? Not really, but doesn't seem like such a bad idea some days.



I had my very first pregnancy meltdown on Easter Sunday. Go me! I felt like the biggest piece of crap ever for being so miserable on such a wonderful and glorious day. The day wasn't entirely ruined but I did have a lingering feeling of self pity. Shame on me!!


This one really does not apply to me but it made me laugh so I had to share it! haha
14 days until we get to see Baby H on ultrasound. It's been 10 weeks since we've seen him/her and I cannot wait to see whether I will be writing about a he or a she.
Grow baby grow!

Have a fabulous week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love!