7.06.2012

ZOO!

Aside from all the baby talk and natural birth schpeels, I do have other things that happen in my life- GO FIGURE! :)

I'm a pretty simple lady. For the most part, it doesn't take much to please me. As long as there's no cheese on my pizza, you can bet I'm a pretty happy camper! The one thing I wanted to do this summer was to make a trip to the zoo.

The Pittsburgh Zoo is absolutely to.die.for. but it's also about 3.5-4 hours away. Being pregnant doesn't really mesh well with super long car rides. So we decided we would make the shorter trip to the Erie Zoo.It's not a big zoo, by any stretch of the imagination, but it had a giraffe, and that's all that mattered to me (told you it doesn't take much to please me)!

I took most of the photos but Matt ended up carrying my camera because my lens was too heavy for me to lug around in the heat (he's def. getting better with the camera- I've got some competition!). I'm so glad he had the camera because the giraffe ended up moving really close to him and stuck his head outside of the fence while I was relaxing on a bench... SCORE!

FYI: I.love.giraffes.

Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from our zoo visit!


I told you I loved giraffes! I think I got some photos for the frames in Claire's nursery. Hooray!

Happy Friday peeps!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the Zoo! I have been wanting to go to the zoo in Seattle and I told Travis that we have to go SOON because Tyler needs to see the animals and pretty soon I am not going to take the 4 hour drive to get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING photos!! Love them :) what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    Kate- You need to go then! You will be glad you went... and so will Tyler!

    Jenna- I have a Canon T1i but the magic lies in my lens- it's a 85mm 1.4. It's my baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love!